FLO303 - Building Modern Approvals using Microsoft Flow: Advanced Concepts
The introduction of the Approvals Actions in Microsoft Flow has simplified the process of creating Approval Workflows.
In this talk we’ll go beyond the process of building basic parallel or serial approval flows and look at advanced techniques that can be used to take them to the next level.
We’ll demonstrate solutions for the following:
• Building Approval workflows with custom responses without requiring premium licensing
• Applying custom formatting to the approval email
• Recording approval results and comments
• Setting SharePoint content Approval status
• Forwarding an approval if the approver is out of the office
• Escalating an approval that hasn’t been responded to
• Sending periodic reminders about pending approvals
• Building an approval workflow for an adjustable list of approvers