WRK401 - Becoming a master Power User in SharePoint and Office 365
Join Benjamin Niaulin for a day to help master your role as a Power User for SharePoint and Office 365.
You may have discovered what features make up SharePoint and Office 365, what they do, and what value they provide. But do you know how to best use them and the optimal way to implement them?
This full day tutorial not only covers what features you have, but helps you learn how to use SharePoint and Office 365 as well as everything around them to best benefit your organization and empower you as a Power User. A great follow up to those having a knowledge of what's in Office 365 and now looking to level up as a Power User.
• Inside Out of a Team Site (Lists, Libraries, Content Types, • Site Columns, Web Parts etc…)
• Deep Dive into Search
• Intro to PowerApps and MSFlow for forms and workflows
• Understanding how to protect your work with security
• Guide to Office 365 Groups deployment, administration and adoption
• Managing intranets with Hub Sites and Group-Connected Sites
• Basics of SharePoint Designer Workflows
• Basics of Dashboards with PowerBI connected to SharePoint