ONE304 - Managing OneDrive for Business
Drew Madelung MVP
OneDrive for Business (OD4B) is a key workload in Office 365 and can be an integral part of your collaboration strategy. OD4B provides a cloud location to store, share, and sync your work files and then work with them from any device. Microsoft has spent a lot of effort to get a rock-solid solution including a well-oiled sync engine together.
Whether you are looking to roll-out OneDrive for Business or are already are utilizing it, there are a lot of important things that you should know about administration. This session will go through things such as:
• Intro to OneDrive for Business
• When to use it and when not to
• Sync capabilities and restrictions
• Overall limits, guidance, and best practices
• Security capabilities from the user to the tenant
• What’s new for administration
This session will be a technical focused session which will provide you the information and tools you need to ensure your OneDrive for Business deployment is solid and secured.