WRK103 - Discover SharePoint and Office 365 - What do you have in there?
Benjamin Niaulin MCT, MVP, RD
This one-day workshop aims to demystify the new SharePoint 2013 as well 2016 features. You often see and hear about them at a high-level overview but never in detail. This workshop will go through these but in detail using some real-world applications context when possible. This will be very helpful regardless if you have migrated, planning to or still evaluating the value it could bring.
If you're looking at Office 365, many of the features and use cases are relatively the same. We'll cover some of the new features available there as well to see if it makes sense for you to either go there or use it in a hybrid approach with your own On-Premises.
Here are some of the things that will be covered:
- New and notable features in SharePoint
- Figuring out how collaboration works now
- Focus on using the new Search to drive content to the right people
- How to do a migration
- Comparison of features from different versions, including Office 365
- How these features actually work and their limitations
As well as some insights into what's coming and how it will impact you and your organization.
A very valuable workshop whether you have experience with SharePoint in the past or starting new, see what you can do.