OFF 202 - Office 365 Groups - The Ultimate Guide
Benjamin Niaulin, MCT, MVP, RD - Featured Speaker
Groups, Groups and more Groups for Office 365, the vision from the productivity team at Microsoft for your organization in terms of collaboration. But what are they exactly and how does it work?
This session will deep dive into Groups, it’ll help you understand how it actually works behind the scenes, how they get created and what level of administration is available for you as an Admin.
It’ll then explore the flow users will experience when working with Groups for Office 365 to see first hand the experience delivered.
- What are Groups for Office 365
- How do they work behind the scenes on a technical level
- Administrative capabilities as an admin
- Experience from the End Users perspective
- Different mobile apps that work with Groups
- What’s on the roadmap and understanding the vision
Without a doubt, Microsoft is investing heavily in Groups for Office 365 setting a new experience for team collaboration in the enterprise. Come see it live and see if it fits your collaborative needs for teams.