Full Day Workshop 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Tuesday
WS 402 - Beyond SharePoint Deployment: How Can IT Inspire, Motivate And Drive Sustainable Adoption?
Dux Raymond Sy - AvePoint
In most organizations today, SharePoint is nothing more than a glorified file share and while training is a critical component that can drive better adoption, it is not enough.
To make the most of your SharePoint investment, it is critical that your users take advantage of SharePoint's full capability to address their day-to-day business needs. The key to drive excitement, organizational buy-in and adoption is being able to provide relevant, business-contextual application that drives consistent, sustainable usage.
Join Dux Raymond Sy in this interactive workshop as he shares practical techniques on how you can drive sustainable SharePoint adoption in your organization.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Excite and inspire users with how SharePoint can support their daily business activities
- Align business needs and SharePoint capabilities to deliver relevant business solutions
- Identify training needs and delivery mechanisms
- Implement gamification techniques as a learning strategy to motivate and encourage SharePoint usage
- Groom champions from the business that can help promote the business benefits of SharePoint
- Establish an effective SharePoint support structure for on-demand learning, peer to peer knowledge sharing and higher level technical assistance
- Create a 12-month phased adoption program that facilitates change, empowers users and enables knowledge sharing within the organization