WRK106 - Microsoft Flow for SharePoint Designer Workflow Professionals
Prashant G Bhoyar MVP, MCSE
Melissa Hubbard MVP, PMP
Microsoft Flow is a cloud-based business process automation service that provides a way to automate workflows across multiple applications and services. It can automate approvals, send/receive notifications, synchronize files, as well as collect, organize and update data...and more. Microsoft Flow is the successor to SharePoint Designer so now is the time to become familiar with Microsoft Flow and start creating solutions.
If you are using SharePoint Designer to create workflows and would like to get the jumpstart with Microsoft Flow, then this workshop is for you.
We will cover:
1) Key features of Microsoft Flow
2) How to get started
3) Comparison between Microsoft Flow and SharePoint Designer Workflows
4) Out-of-the-box flows in SharePoint
5) How to create approval workflows in Microsoft Flow
6) How to create state machine workflows in Microsoft Flow
7) How to call SharePoint REST APIs in Microsoft Flow
8) Tips and best practices for mastering Microsoft Flow